10.24.2011

So far, so good.

As you can see, I actually survived today. It was awful, and just like I expected, and even though almost every boy from my class now know about what happened that Saturday night, me and my friend still have manged to keep it a secret from the other girls. It was really the big talk today, but I think that I'm pretty good at lying an pretending that I don't know what the heck the boys were talking about. But all those who know about have teased us the hole day. We've been called alcoholics, we've been asked if we still were drunk, and things like that - great. BUT it seems like we've been more popular, because of this. We got an invitation to a party this Friday, and I think that it's the first party invitation I've ever got. And some boys have asked us if we could find a day and have fun, drink and stuff like that. Isn't it funny how you get attention and gets a bit popular just because you got drunk once. We've been talking about that party Friday, but I'm not sure if I want to. It depends on, who is coming and were it is(I have absolutely no idea about were he lives).

But I've really wondered about why I have to drink, to be popular and to be invited to parties.
I think I wanna come Friday, but I'm still not sure. I don't really know if it's a good idea to drink again. Or it isn't, but I'll might do it anyway. I'm still a kid, I don't know what I'm doing(Excellent excuse -or not)
Please forgive me for being so foolish God. I think there's something wrong with my DNA.    

No comments:

Post a Comment