10.27.2011

A little one about love.

The feeling of being in love, is one of the greatest feelings in the world. When you're in love it fills you with happiness. Every time you see your crush, you get butterflies in your belly. You can do nothing but smile, and any of your problems are fading away. You think that you can never stop loving. I did to, until I thought about it. During the summer holidays my cousin told me that a guy from my class maybe had a little crush on me. And I fell in love with him. When we talked we had this great chemistry and he was so sweet. But then some idiot found out that I liked him and he told him. And since then nothing has been the same. We don't talk and I feel like he's kinda ignoring me. Even though sometimes I see him looking at me. So now I was thinking... Is the only reason I still say I'm in love with him because I like the feeling of being in love? Being ignored doesn't really make him nicer. Maybe I should just drop it. For such a long time he have had a chance to say how he feel. But he says nothing. And if he don't have the guts to tell me how he feels, then what is he worth after all?

Being in love is amazing. But I'm not truly in love anymore.

No comments:

Post a Comment