10.26.2011

For the first time.

Soooo.... the party invitation I got yesterday was serious. And it's the first time I've ever been to. I'm excited, but also a bit nervous. Nervous to get caught. I've been thinking everything through, and I'm like a 100% sure that something will fail. Me and my friend are going home to another girl from our class, to get dressed and starting to drink. We're supposed to bring some kind of alcohol, but I have no freaking idea how I should get some. I'm way to young to buy it, and I'm pretty sure that a couple of beers aren't enough and my parents will definitely find out if I took a bottle of vodka or something. I have no idea were I'm supposed to sleep. I don't know where the boy, who's throwing the party, lives. And oh yes, I was supposed to sleep somewhere with some other friends, who doesn't know that I'm going to a party(they're not invited). I have to find on an excuse, and I'll have to figure out what kinda booze I should bring, and how to get it. I hope that I have everything clear tomorrow. But there's a very good thing about the party.... My crush is coming. Hopefully we can have a little talk. :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment