10.31.2011

Halloween - am I supposed to get scared now?

So hi.
I don't know if I'm supposed to apologize for not writing anything in the weekend, but I have been busy. At first - that party Friday night got canceled(even though we decided not to come anyway). So I spend that night home at a friend, just having a bit of fun.
Today my sister's turning 18 so she's kinda old. I still remember when she  was like 15, and it feels like yesterday. At 18 she's finally competent. At some point I really hope that she soon is going to move out. Nothing can piss me off like her. It's like she always gets all my moms attention, just because, her husband(my dad), isn't her dad. I feel so neglected all the time. When it's not my big sister who gets the attention, then it's my little sister. Don't get me wrong - I love them.. But sometimes it's just so... annoying. It's like I'm not even there. I feel invisible, and I've felt that for the last 10 years. Thug story.

No comments:

Post a Comment